The third round of online applications for the 2019-2020 academic year is now open for late applicants if and when there are any vacancies after enrollment of the first and second round intake applicants. Parents can click the “Apply Now” button to access our step-by-step online application.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION for 2019 – 2020 School Year:
|Year-Level||Age||Birth date of Child||Start dates in class|
|Crèche||Starts from age of 18 months||1stSeptember – 31stDecember 2017||September 2019|
|1st January – 30th April 2018||January 2020|
|Pre-Nursery||Starts from age of 2 years old||1st October 2016 – 31st August 2017||September 2019|
|K1||Starts from age of 2.8 years old||Born on or before 2016||September 2019|
|K2||Starts from age of 3.8 years old||Born on or before 2015||September 2019|
|K3||Starts from age of 4.8 years old||Born on or before 2014||September 2019|
Please see the following admission schedule for 2019 – 2020 enrolment:
|September 2018||First Round Online Applications|
|November 2018||First Round Interview (On Saturdays)|
|Second Round Online Applications (until January 2019)|
|December 2018||First Round Result Released|
|January 2019||First Round Registration (Deposit & CCF)|
|January to February 2019||Second Round Interview (on Saturdays)|
|February 2019||Second Round Results Released & Registration (Deposit & CCF)|
|Late Online Applications|
|May 2019||Complete Enrolment|
|July 2019||New Parents Orientation Day (One of the Saturday)|
|August 2019 (Last two weeks)||Orientation Program for Creche & Pre-nursery Classes (Accommodation Class)|
PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSION
- Complete the online application*
Parents are required to prepare a digital copy of the following documents for the submission to our online application system (max. size of 2MB per file):
- A copy of the birth certificate of child
- One recent passport-sized photo of child.
- For non-locally born children, a copy of passport pages of child showing the photograph ID of child and HK Visa Approval Stamps must be attached, to show the authorized residency status.
* The fields on the application form marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. Leaving the mandatory fields empty will cause failure of submission of the form.
- A demo session will be arranged for all applicants, the demo class fee of $500 will be completed through PayPal after your submission; parents may also choose to pay by credit card. An email of the interview and demo class arrangements will be sent to you after your application.
The processing fee for each application can be paid by PayPal or Credit Card.
Payment procedures are as follows, please ensure you complete all 7 steps of the application:
PayPal or Credit Card Page
*After completing the payment at PayPal, please click on “Back to Rightmind Limited” to proceed.