Online application for 2021-2022 academic year will open on 1st September 2020 to 10th October 2020. Should you have any questions regarding admission, please call us at 2795 1018 (Shum Wan campus) or 2875 0452 (South Horizons campus).
Eligibility for admission for 2020 – 2021 School Year:
|Year-Level||Age||Birth date of Child||Start dates in class|
|Crèche||Starts from age of 18 months||1st September 2019 – 30th June 2020|| September 2021
(*The school will confirm of their start date according to child’s date of birth)
|Pre- Nursery||Starts from age of 2 years old|| 1st October 2018 –
31st August 2019
|K1||Starts from age of 2.8 years old||Born on or before 2018||September 2021|
|K2||Starts from age of 3.8 years old||Born on or before 2017||September 2021|
|K3||Starts from age of 4.8 years old||Born on or before 2016||September 2021|
First registered first served
Allocation of places and preference on morning or afternoon session (where applicable) will be allocated on a “first registered first served” basis. It is important that you put in your application early in order to get your preferred session.
Admission schedule for 2021 – 2022 enrolment:
|September 2020||Admission starts|
|October and November 2020||First Round Interviews (On Saturdays) – for applications received in September 2020 to 10th October 2020|
|December 2020||First Round Result Released|
|First Round Registration (Deposit & CCF)|
|January to February 2021||Second Round Interviews (On Saturdays) – for applications received between November to December 2020|
|March 2021||Second Round Registration (Deposit & CCF)|
|March – June 2021|| Final Round Interviews (Weekdays / Saturdays) – for applications received between January to 17th July 2021.
(*Individual / small group interviews will be arranged accordingly at the end of each month)
|May 2021||Complete Enrolment (All first and second round registered students)|
|July 2021||Complete Enrolment (All final round registered students)|
|August 2021 (Last two weeks)||New Parents Orientation Day (One Saturday)|
|Orientation Program for Creche & Pre-Nursery Classes (Accommodation Class)|
For students who wish to attend Rightmind Kindergarten, school information seminar, parents interview and demo class will be arranged according to the admission date of student.
Procedures for admission
- Complete the online application*.
Parents are required to prepare a digital copy of the following documents for the submission to our online application system (max. size of 2MB per file):
- A copy of the birth certificate of child.
- One recent passport-sized photo of child.
- For non-locally born children, a copy of passport pages of child showing the photograph ID of child and HK Visa Approval Stamps must be attached, to show the authorized residency status.
* The fields on the application form marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. Leaving the mandatory fields empty will cause failure of submission of the form.
- A demo session will be arranged for all applicants, the demo class fee of $500 will be completed through PayPal after your submission; parents may also choose to pay by credit card. After submitting your child’s application, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application. A later email will be sent to you regarding the school information session. Parents are encouraged to attend one of the school information seminars to have a better understanding of the school’s value, vision and mission. (Please click here for more details and seminars registration.) Following that, another email of the parent’s interview and demo class arrangement will be sent to you.
Payment procedures are as follows, please ensure you complete all 7 steps of the application:
Step 1 – Instructions
Step 2 – Personal Info
Step 3 – Docs Upload
Step 4 – Confirmation
Step 5 – Submission
Step 6 – Payment
PayPal or Credit Card Page
*After completing the payment at PayPal, please click on “Back to Rightmind Limited” to proceed.
Step 7 – Finish